This is a simple shawl…the color of the yarn does all the work. It is mostly garter stitch with some lace near the bottom. It is an asymmetrical triangle shape. I’ve added 3 new variations. Check them out! Kit comes with pattern and 4 skeins of Zephyrette yarn. Zephyrette is our baby alpaca, silk and cashmere blend that’s a light sport weight.
Where to find us
We are located in Frederick MD. You can stop by during our open studios. Or buy online and stop by to pick up…I’ll run your purchases out to you in your car.
Open by Appointment!!
Monday through Friday 11-3
Closed Saturday and Sunday (Except Open Studio days)
Open Studios with Fiber Art Studio Tour:
April 15 (11-4)
June 20 (11-4)
Lovely Yarn (Baltimore) March 4-29
Read our Blog
- New Classes Added: Indigo Shibori Classes March 8, 2023
- Last Podcast of Season 4 December 19, 2022
- Answers to your Natural Dye Questions November 28, 2022
- A Fibershed Conversation with Marian Bruno November 7, 2022
- A Conversation with Roan Farnum October 24, 2022