In this episode I talk to Amy DuFault. She is the organizer of the Southeastern New England Fibershed as well as the Director of Sustainability for Botanical Colors. We had a fascinating conversation about all kinds of things. It started out as a talk about how to naturally dye while traveling. We also veered into all kinds of other topics. We had a great time. I hope you enjoy it too. You can listen to it wherever you listen to podcasts and even as a video podcast on Spotify. Find it here.
We are located in Frederick MD. You can stop by during our open studios. Or buy online and stop by to pick up…I’ll run your purchases out to you in your car.
Open by Appointment!!
Monday through Friday 11-3
Closed Saturday and Sunday (Except Open Studio days)
Open Studios with Fiber Art Studio Tour
See ya next year!!
February 3rd 11-4
March 2nd 11-4
- Introducing Shawlcraft Trios February 13, 2024
- New Podcast Episode: A Conversation with Janet Garman January 26, 2024
- A Special Episode of the Podcast! June 23, 2023
- Lots of New Episodes for the Podcast May 25, 2023
- New Season of the Podcast! April 14, 2023