This season is all about fibershed and slow fashion. I am researching some of the really hard questions about changing our wardrobes over to be more climate beneficial with mindfulness of equity and reducing waste. This first episode is about style. What is your style? Do you dress that way? Especially now as we are going back into the world, how do you want to clothe yourself to reflect your inner beauty? You can listen to the podcast here or your can subscribe on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts. Or watch on Vimeo or YouTube.
Where to find us
We are located in Frederick MD. You can stop by during our open studios. Or buy online and stop by to pick up…I’ll run your purchases out to you in your car.
Open by Appointment!!
Monday through Friday 11-3
Closed Saturday and Sunday (Except Open Studio days)
Open Studios with Fiber Art Studio Tour:
April 15 (11-4)
June 20 (11-4)
Lovely Yarn (Baltimore) March 4-29
Read our Blog
- New Classes Added: Indigo Shibori Classes March 8, 2023
- Last Podcast of Season 4 December 19, 2022
- Answers to your Natural Dye Questions November 28, 2022
- A Fibershed Conversation with Marian Bruno November 7, 2022
- A Conversation with Roan Farnum October 24, 2022