This season is all about fibershed and slow fashion. I am researching some of the really hard questions about changing our wardrobes over to be more climate beneficial with mindfulness of equity and reducing waste. This first episode is about style. What is your style? Do you dress that way? Especially now as we are going back into the world, how do you want to clothe yourself to reflect your inner beauty? You can listen to the podcast here or your can subscribe on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts. Or watch on Vimeo or YouTube.
We are located in Frederick MD. You can shop in person with a mask and lots of social distance! Or buy online and stop by to pick up…I’ll run your purchases out to you in your car.
If you are coming here, please enter Flying Goat Farm into WAZE. That app will reliably get you to our farm. Google Maps DOES NOT work!
Next Open Studios:
April 16th 11-4
- The Human Cost of Fast Fashion August 1, 2022
- Reducing Our Textile Waste: New Podcast July 18, 2022
- Mindful Clothing: How to Start to Use Clothing Choice to Change the Planet! July 5, 2022
- It’s Coming…. The 2022 Tour de Fleece June 22, 2022
- Slow Fashion: New Podcast Episode June 20, 2022