In this episode, Lisa talks about becoming more confident putting skeins together for a beautiful garment. Lisa also talks about what you can do right now to build your confidence in combining colors of yarn or roving in your collection. If you are joining Lisa on this adventure to finding love within your collection, she outlines some specific steps you can take this week to move from stash shame into full and unadulterated love of your collection.
Where to find us
We are located in Frederick MD. You can stop by during our open studios. Or buy online and stop by to pick up…I’ll run your purchases out to you in your car.
Open by Appointment!!
Monday through Friday 11-3
Closed Saturday and Sunday (Except Open Studio days)
Open Studios with Fiber Art Studio Tour:
April 15 (11-4)
June 20 (11-4)
Lovely Yarn (Baltimore) March 4-29
Read our Blog
- New Classes Added: Indigo Shibori Classes March 8, 2023
- Last Podcast of Season 4 December 19, 2022
- Answers to your Natural Dye Questions November 28, 2022
- A Fibershed Conversation with Marian Bruno November 7, 2022
- A Conversation with Roan Farnum October 24, 2022