This cowl is knit in the round using the Linen Stitch. Using this stitch has been on my wish list for years. Why? Because I started out as a weaver and this stitch not only appears to be woven but it is also knit as an “over/under” pattern. By knitting in the round, you never have to purl. It is merely a knit stitch and a slipped stitch, over and over again. Because an odd number of stitches is cast on, you can continue to go round and round. I really got into a rhythm and it became a meditative kind of process. Kit includes yarn and pattern, just add needles and get ready to have fun relaxing.
We are located in Frederick MD. You can stop by during our open studios. Or buy online and stop by to pick up…I’ll run your purchases out to you in your car.
Open by Appointment!!
Monday through Friday 11-3
Closed Saturday and Sunday (Except Open Studio days)
Open Studios with Fiber Art Studio Tour
See ya next year!!
February 3rd 11-4
March 2nd 11-4
- Introducing Shawlcraft Trios February 13, 2024
- New Podcast Episode: A Conversation with Janet Garman January 26, 2024
- A Special Episode of the Podcast! June 23, 2023
- Lots of New Episodes for the Podcast May 25, 2023
- New Season of the Podcast! April 14, 2023