A new episode dropped today. It’s my Fibershed Conversation with Marian Bruno. We talk about our creative journeys and we talk about how to move from fast fashion to slow, local fashion in a mindful way. We talk a lot about some influential books as well. You can find the podcast here. Or subscribe on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts. Would you rather watch us? You can find that here on YouTube. You can find the book list here.
Where to find us
We are located in Frederick MD. You can stop by during our open studios. Or buy online and stop by to pick up…I’ll run your purchases out to you in your car.
Open by Appointment!!
Monday through Friday 11-3
Closed Saturday and Sunday (Except Open Studio days)
Open Studios with Fiber Art Studio Tour:
April 15 (11-4)
June 20 (11-4)
Lovely Yarn (Baltimore) March 4-29
Read our Blog
- New Classes Added: Indigo Shibori Classes March 8, 2023
- Last Podcast of Season 4 December 19, 2022
- Answers to your Natural Dye Questions November 28, 2022
- A Fibershed Conversation with Marian Bruno November 7, 2022
- A Conversation with Roan Farnum October 24, 2022