Chinook is our version of Merino-Cashmere-Nylon fingering weight yarn. It is super luxurious. It feel so soft, yet has the strength of nylon and the bounce of merino. Yes it is also superwash so it is easy to care for. You can certainly make long lasting socks with this yarn. And you can make wonderful shawls with a soft feel and nice drape. I would even make a great next to the skin sweater.
We are located in Frederick MD. You can shop in person with a mask and lots of social distance! Or buy online and stop by to pick up…I’ll run your purchases out to you in your car.
If you are coming here, please enter Flying Goat Farm into WAZE. That app will reliably get you to our farm. Google Maps DOES NOT work!
Next Open Studios:
April 16th 11-4
- The Human Cost of Fast Fashion August 1, 2022
- Reducing Our Textile Waste: New Podcast July 18, 2022
- Mindful Clothing: How to Start to Use Clothing Choice to Change the Planet! July 5, 2022
- It’s Coming…. The 2022 Tour de Fleece June 22, 2022
- Slow Fashion: New Podcast Episode June 20, 2022