Ellen is a vibrant member of the Chesapeake Fibershed so I thought it would be fun to talk about the Fibershed movement. We also get into the difficulties there are with getting local yarn and fabrics, simply because our infrastructure is gone. There are some new ideas out on the horizon, so there is lots to be hopeful about. We also talk about the status of our local wardrobes and what we are working on right now. You can listen to the podcast here or anywhere you listen to podcasts. If you would prefer to watch, you can find it here on my You Tube.
Where to find us
We are located in Frederick MD. You can stop by during our open studios. Or buy online and stop by to pick up…I’ll run your purchases out to you in your car.
Open by Appointment!!
Monday through Friday 11-3
Closed Saturday and Sunday (Except Open Studio days)
Open Studios with Fiber Art Studio Tour:
April 15 (11-4)
June 20 (11-4)
Lovely Yarn (Baltimore) March 4-29
Read our Blog
- New Classes Added: Indigo Shibori Classes March 8, 2023
- Last Podcast of Season 4 December 19, 2022
- Answers to your Natural Dye Questions November 28, 2022
- A Fibershed Conversation with Marian Bruno November 7, 2022
- A Conversation with Roan Farnum October 24, 2022