This tip of the day is about how to choose the perfect needle for your project. This is especially true if you are using one of our farm yarns or if you have lost the label and have no idea what to choose. This is a new tip for me. I always thought that you looked at the diameter of the yarn and tried to match that to the needle. Let me know if this tip helps you to find the right yarn for the right project.
Where to find us
We are located in Frederick MD. You can stop by during our open studios. Or buy online and stop by to pick up…I’ll run your purchases out to you in your car.
Open by Appointment!!
Monday through Friday 11-3
Closed Saturday and Sunday (Except Open Studio days)
Open Studios with Fiber Art Studio Tour:
April 15 (11-4)
June 20 (11-4)
Lovely Yarn (Baltimore) March 4-29
Read our Blog
- New Classes Added: Indigo Shibori Classes March 8, 2023
- Last Podcast of Season 4 December 19, 2022
- Answers to your Natural Dye Questions November 28, 2022
- A Fibershed Conversation with Marian Bruno November 7, 2022
- A Conversation with Roan Farnum October 24, 2022