I love to do my knitting on the couch watching/listening to a guilty pleasure on the TV. Here’s a fun and easy 2 color brioche cowl knit in the round. Full disclosure…..I did have to redo this first attempt at least 4 times to fix mistakes as I learned this new technique. Yarn pictured is Rum Raisin LiViLy Cormo Worsted and Synergy mint green Worsted. You can grab some of this in my online store.
We are located in Frederick MD. You can shop in person with a mask and lots of social distance! Or buy online and stop by to pick up…I’ll run your purchases out to you in your car.
If you are coming here, please enter Flying Goat Farm into WAZE. That app will reliably get you to our farm. Google Maps DOES NOT work!
Next Open Studios:
April 16th 11-4
- The Human Cost of Fast Fashion August 1, 2022
- Reducing Our Textile Waste: New Podcast July 18, 2022
- Mindful Clothing: How to Start to Use Clothing Choice to Change the Planet! July 5, 2022
- It’s Coming…. The 2022 Tour de Fleece June 22, 2022
- Slow Fashion: New Podcast Episode June 20, 2022