Posted on | November 26, 2014 | No Comments
Here are my top 10 favorite tools and products that I would love for Christmas, maybe the knitter you love would too!!
1. Everyone needs beautiful tools. This interchangeable set is Caspian from Knit Picks. The needles are sea green, teal and marine. They would remind me of the Mediterranean Sea.
2. A lucet is a really old implement that you can use today to make cords, so instead of knitting icord, do it on a lucet. These are from Spanish Peacock, who makes the most decadent tools for fiber fanatics.
3. This book looks intense and really fun for the knitter who wants to be challenged.
4. This Knitter’s Rule is so cute. I found it on Karatstix ETSY store. This shop has lots of shapes and themes for this great tool. If you’ve ever inherited needles or have needles whose printing has faded you really need this tool to measure the size of your needles or hooks.
5. Everyone loves cute project bags. This lets you grab and go with everything you need for your work in progress. This great bag is made to order from theneedlepalace in California.
6. Gradient Yarn from Miss Babs These yarn sets would make lovely shawls.
7. Subscription to CraftLit This is a wonderful podcast of audio books. You can use it for free or you can subscribe and get exclusive perks. So if the knitter you love also loves literature and would like to knit while listening to an audiobook, then this gift would bring hours of enjoyment to him or her.
8. A good stitch dictionary like Up, Down All-Around Stitch Dictionary by Wendy Bernard
9. A Craftsy class to learn a new technique or two! I’ve loved every class I’ve taken at this great site. When you buy, you have access to that class forever. I’ve learned cables and lace, how to better photograph my work and all about wool. Your knitter will love these classes too!
10. And you can always get a gift certificate from Flying Goat Farm for beautiful yarn to add to the stash!
What is on your wishlist? Please share in our comments!
keep looking »