In this installment of Tips and Tricks, I tell you about one of my favorite ways to keep track of my progress in a chart. I show you the highlighter tape that I use. It is important to make the pattern easy for you to follow so that you have a fun and more stress free time knitting. So even if a designer doesn’t think you need a modification, you can still do it for you! Embrace what you need and keep the fun in knitting!!
We are located in Frederick MD. You can stop by during our open studios. Or buy online and stop by to pick up…I’ll run your purchases out to you in your car.
Open by Appointment!!
Monday through Friday 11-3
Closed Saturday and Sunday (Except Open Studio days)
Open Studios with Fiber Art Studio Tour
See ya next year!!
February 3rd 11-4
March 2nd 11-4
- Introducing Shawlcraft Trios February 13, 2024
- New Podcast Episode: A Conversation with Janet Garman January 26, 2024
- A Special Episode of the Podcast! June 23, 2023
- Lots of New Episodes for the Podcast May 25, 2023
- New Season of the Podcast! April 14, 2023