Yep! I keep getting more and more ideas for colorways on this wonderful, luxurious yarn. It’s a blend of superwash merino, nylon and cashmere. You can make the softest sock which still have the strength of nylon and the bounciness of wool. OR you can make a wonderful shawl or scarf that you can wear to keep warm that is next to the skin soft!!
We are located in Frederick MD. You can shop in person with a mask and lots of social distance! Or buy online and stop by to pick up…I’ll run your purchases out to you in your car.
If you are coming here, please enter Flying Goat Farm into WAZE. That app will reliably get you to our farm. Google Maps DOES NOT work!
Next Open Studios:
April 16th 11-4
- The Human Cost of Fast Fashion August 1, 2022
- Reducing Our Textile Waste: New Podcast July 18, 2022
- Mindful Clothing: How to Start to Use Clothing Choice to Change the Planet! July 5, 2022
- It’s Coming…. The 2022 Tour de Fleece June 22, 2022
- Slow Fashion: New Podcast Episode June 20, 2022